Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back In Nashville

We are back at home and I love the warmth! I do not love that Clay woke up this morning with congestion and a migraine. I am trying not to freak out, but I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with our condo because he has felt that his headaches are worse when he is at home. I also googled the best places to live with migraines and it just so happens that Nashville is listed as one of the top 10 WORST places to live with migraines, AND out of the 10 places list there were 4 from Tennessee. WONDERFUL!! ARRRGGG
Please pray today that Clay would be successful in aborting this migraine. We knew that he would not be migraine free forever, but were worried that he might get one coming back to our condo. My first line of defense is to have our house cleaned really really well, but our complex is old and who knows what lurks in the condos around us. Please pray that I would not get ahead of myself in feeling like we need to move TODAY. I've been praying that the Lord would lead us in the right direction. Maybe we need to move to a newer apartment? Who knows.
trying to let go and trust
sarah

No comments: