Monday, February 4, 2008

Windy City Here We Come

I have been up all night so this will be short, so I can get maximum sleep time before I go back to work tonight. We received the results from the test, and Clay does NOT have acromegaly. Yes I'm disappointed, but also glad to know that my husband does not have an endocine disorder because that would not be something to be wishful for. I think we were just hoping for a specific answer. So....we are back on the plan to go to Chicago on Wednesday. Please pray for Clay because I know he will be disappointed. He is asleep and doesn't know yet.
I have been receiving much encouragement from the word recently due to some people who have sent me some specific verses, so thank you to those people. The Lord has been very alive to me for the past 24 hours. 1 Peter has proved to be very comforting, so have many passages from Isaiah.
Clay has an appointment with his neurologist today at 1:00. I'll try and post before I go to work tonight to let ya'll know what she says regarding him not having acromegaly.

sarah

No comments: