Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Next Step

The Lord has brought me some days of much needed refreshing and renewal in Him. I feel that he has picked me up and given me a huge hug for the past couple of days. It has brought much joy and comfort to feel his presence and know I can trust in and rely on Him to be ever present. As we begin a New Year I am hopeful and thankful to be in such a place. We are so blessed to have such wonderful support on both sides of our families, and so blessed to have such an extended network of family in the Lord, who are caring for us and praying for us. I believe those prayers are what have given me a sense of calmness and peace this past week.
Whereas sometimes it is hard to received advice about what to do for Clay, or "have you tried this" (to which I usually respond with an emphatic yes), I would ask that you pray that the Lord would give us discernment as to what to do next. Or if you feel the Lord leads you in a certain direction, I am open to hear what He might have for us. Do we stay the course we are on, trusting that Clay's migraines will eventually be controlled as our Neurologist tells us? Do we need to try something different? I admit if we need to do something different, I have no idea what it could be. We have tossed the idea of going to headache clinics around, but they are expensive and our Neurologist says that we could go, spend the money, and then be right back in the same spot as before. Clay has been in NC for the past couple of days and noticed when he was home in our condo for a day that his head seemed worse. Should we move?!
Please continue to pray for patient endurance for us both. I trust that the Lord who knows our cares will not be silent in this matter.

Sarah

No comments: